Emily looking backwards out of the Bumbo
Emily's "Downward Facing Dog" yoga position
(Love those tippy toes)
Megan started spontaneously clapping her hands this week. (I tried to catch a picture of her with her hands together, but this is the best I got. I had to put the camera down to clap my hands so she would clap her hands, but then she wouldn't clap for very long and by that time I had missed the shot. So here she is with her hands just coming out of a clap.)
Tyler's language abilities have expanded exponentially in the last few weeks. It is so fun to hear him talk. Today he was out helping me shovel the snow. (We had to find his sandbox shovel.)
Tyler said, "Hey! We're helping! I like it!" Later he said, "This is fun!"
A few weeks ago I was having one of those days/nights. Tyler found me rocking Megan to sleep. He came up and patted me and said, "Oh, sweetheart!" I'm not sure where he picked up the word sweetheart, but it was just what I needed!
3 comments:
Those cute kiddos! I can't believe how dark the girls' hair is getting. And Tyler's phrases cracked me up. Thanks for sharing!
Wow your girls are getting big! And Tyler is such a "sweetheart"!!
The girls are getting so big. You have a cute family
Post a Comment