Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter

Darrell's parents were able to spend a few days visiting us last week, and we LOVED having them here.









It worked out that my parents were in town to attend my cousin's wedding, so both sets of grandparents were together. That was way awesome! We went out to eat at the Olive Garden.



Megan is chillin' at the O.G. (as Darrell calls the Olive Garden.)



I love this picture of the girls and their namesakes:
Megan Carol and Emily Janeen



On Saturday Tyler and I went to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. It was a little chilly, but fun.







Later that night we dyed Easter eggs.









It's fun to have girls so I can dress them up and make them all "girly." I love this shot of Megan and Emily.



Tyler wouldn't look at the camera, or smile, or cooperate, so here is the best we could do.



A picture with Grandma and Grandpa



The Easter Bunny found us later that evening. The kids scored some awesome things (and Darrell and I scored their candy!)



Three generations (nice cheesy smile, Darrell!)



Being with family really is what it's all about.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I just LOVE their little Easter dresses!! So adorable!!:)

The Normans said...

I love that picture of the girls with their grandmas!