Here are the girls all bundled up (and Tyler who did NOT want to turn around and be in the picture.)
Hey, look! Another picture where Tyler did NOT want to be in the picture.
Tyler LOVES pushing the stroller by himself, and luckily it keeps him busy and occupied while I'm pushing the girls in their stroller. Here he is pushing his friend in the stroller.
The girls on our stop for lunch. I get the BMA (Bad Mom Award) for not getting Emily out of the sun. She had a pretty bright sunburn on her face and I felt SO bad.
I love these pictures of the girls by the waterfalls.

3 comments:
That is beautiful by the waterfall!!:) Very cute!! I am so glad that Spring may finally be here...even though it is the middle of May!!;)
I LOVE those gardens. They are a great way to spend a day. Tyler cracks me up. He definitely has an attitude. :) Glad you could go enjoy the flowers!
Darling pictures! It was a very fun day!!
We need to get together again. If you ever want us to come to you we can do that too. :)
Post a Comment