You know it's not a good sign when you get done blow drying your hair and Megan comes in the bathroom saying, "Dirty!" while holding out her hands. And you know it's an even worse sign when you hear Tyler laughing and laughing downstairs.
This is what I found...
a bag of powdered sugar on the floor and all over Emily.
Oh, and Emily also had fun with the wipes today.
Fun times! Fun times! (And all before 9:30 a.m.)
2 comments:
You are having TONS of fun over at your house! I had Chris install safety locks on all the cupboards - even the bathroom - because I was done. Hang in there. Our pediatrician told me the terrible 2's started at 15 months and ended when they turn 2. That doesn't explain the 3 year old, but let's hope he is right anyway.
My kitchen looked exactly like that this morning! Ours was a cake mix though, not powdered sugar. And my son turned the thermostat up to 95* it has been SO HOT in here all day. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who has days like that...
Post a Comment