Celebrating Tyler's birthday at preschool with the fabulous Miss Katie
Mother's Day--Darrell grilled burgers for us and we ate outside.
Playing outside.
Megan hitting the ball. (The girls love Tyler's new baseball tee. I've had to put it away because there were too many fights over who gets to play with it.)
The kids love swinging
This isn't the best picture, but it shows all three kids playing. Tyler is putting rocks down the tube thingy (that hooks on to the rainspout to direct water away from the house), Megan is playing with the lawn mower and Emily scored the tee ball set.
Sidewalk chalk (one of Tyler's potty training prizes)
Tyler wrote "T"s on his hands with the chalk.
I teach 4 piano students. One of them is home schooled so I teach her during the kids' nap time. I went upstairs after piano lessons yesterday to find this:
I had no idea where that much "fluff" came from. Upon further inspection I found the rocking chair next to crib has a zipper that had come undone. Emily scouted out its fluff and had a very, very fun time.
Speaking of nap time. Here is how I found Emily one afternoon last week--completely covered head to toe with her blankie.
The kids have discovered Otter Pops and have to have them every night. Tyler calls them "pocksicles."
Yesterday it was really hot out. I let the kids run through the sprinklers while I was working in the garden. Tyler and Megan loved it, but Emily didn't.
3 comments:
I love how you can see your reflection in the sliding glass door!
The girls swimsuits are super cute!
I love the girls' swimsuits! Yay for Tyler on being potty trained! Thanks again for the Bumbo... Love it!
Your garden area still looks great! Looks like a fun Mother's Day too--hasn't the weather been great???
I LOVED your potty post! Congrats on Tyler becoming trained. It is so hard to know when they are ready and if you should push it. I congratulate you!!! We need to get together sometime!!
Post a Comment