The kids really helped me a lot one day by putting together these rolling drawers.
Tyler hammering
Emily screwing the nobs on the drawers
Megan putting drawers in.
All done.
But, I haven't wanted the kids to feel like we didn't have any fun this summer, so I've tried to have us get out and enjoy some fun summer activities too.
Splash park #1
Emily
Megan
Tyler
Splash park #2
Splash park #3
Megan and Emily
Tyler
I was reading in the shade of a tree and Tyler kept trying to sneak up on me.
We've spent some time at Seven Peaks
Megan
Tyler
Emily tried crossing the snake once and fell in head first so she hasn't been back on ( and I didn't get a picture of her on it.)
We spent one afternoon at a swimming pool. Tyler jumped off the diving board over and over again. (It was 13 feet deep there!)
Emily
Megan and Emily
We went to a puppet show at the library. Megan was able to participate in the pre-show puppet show.
Enjoying the slip 'n' slide at our house.
Tyler
Emily
Megan
We went to the 24th of July/Pioneer Days float preview party. Our stake was in charge of a float this year.
Megan
Tyler
Emily
Megan wanted a balloon creation (a unicorn). Emily wanted a panda face paint and Tyler wanted a bat.
The kids wanted a picture by a king and queen.
2 comments:
I can't wait for the day when all my kids can swim and play in the water by themselves! HUGE mom win for you! :)
And, I think I mentioned it in another post, some of my favorite memories was going with my mom to get her room ready each year (and even throughout the year). So don't feel too bad for them! ;)
Post a Comment