Sunday, July 3, 2016

Fun in Montana

The kids and I were able to spend 2 weeks with my parents while the kids took swimming lessons.  It was great to be with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents.

Tyler and I playing badminton



Enjoying lunch out on the porch (Aubrey, Megan and Emily)



Tyler



This picture makes me laugh.  My nephew Samuel thought it was bright out so he had to go get his "sunglasses/goggles."



Doing beads (Megan and Emily)





We all enjoyed trying out the new RZR.
Tyler waiting to go



Megan and Emily on the back of the 4-wheeler with Jonathan



I was the designated RZR driver.  Selfies with Samuel, Emily and Megan







Megan, Olivia, Emily and Aubrey in the sandbox



Getting ready for the "Fashion Show"



Megan



Emily


Tyler and Aubrey


Kyle


Megan back for round 2

The participants getting ready to bow (Kyle, Aubrey, Emily, Tyler, Megan and Olivia)



We went to see Finding Dory one afternoon (Kyle, Olivia, Emily, Samuel, Aubrey, Megan and Tyler)



Followed by dinner at McDonald's.



Traditional sleep over


Emily doing a puzzle







1 comment:

mbrady said...

Sounds like a great trip home!! So fun to be together as siblings/families!