The last couple of weeks we've had beautiful weather. Two weeks ago it was in the low 70's most of the week and this week was just a little cooler. It was perfect temperature to take Tyler for walks in the warm fall afternoons and enjoy the beautiful fall leaves. (I tried to get a picture of Tyler with the changing leaves, but I didn't realize the place I stopped to take a picture had a crappy yard, so I've tried to crop the picture to take out the crappy yard and now the whole picture looks silly. I'd go get another picture, but now almost all of the leaves have fallen. So just imagine that this picture is of Tyler beneath a tree with green, yellow and bright red leaves. As you can see, it really wasn't that important to Tyler because he was enjoying some zzzzzz's. Sigh!)

This weekend Darrell and Tyler spent some time out in the back yard listening to the BYU game on the radio.

Then Darrell took Tyler for a walk and he came back fast asleep.
3 comments:
HOW CUTE! I love it when my kids would sleep in the stroller!
We are really enjoying the mild fall weather too! I appreciated your story about your photo trauma. I think there could be a little parable about life there. (wanting things to be just so, when that happens so rarely, cropping out the bad and trying to be positive and telling the story with a smile on...okay so I'm a bit weird... that's normal. :-)...I guess these kinds of things happen to me OFTEN!)
Anycow...Tyler is looking cute as ever!
That little guy
is too cute for words!
The smiliest face any angel
has ever seen!
Post a Comment