Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Tyler was un-BEE-lievingly cute in his first Halloween costume!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took him trick-or-treating to a whopping 2 houses.

Photobucket

Earlier in the day Tyler enjoyed playing with the Halloween baskets.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Tyler being very patient while Mom plays a "trick" on him.

Photobucket

8 comments:

prescottfamily said...

Such a cute costume!Perfect for how cold it was.The cutest bee I have ever seen.

At Home! said...

Tyler is adorable! And that costume couldn't bee cuter. Your blog is so fun to look at. Thank you for letting us peek in. Tyler has grown fast and is such a handsome prince.

Katie and Dennis said...

What a little cutie in his adorable costume! Where did you show him off at? I'm sure he got lots of ooohs and ahhhs!

Katie and Dennis said...

Oh duh, I just read you went to 2 houses. Sounds fun!

Derek said...

Good work on the costume. Did you have a lot of people come trick or treating to your house?

Janell said...

So so cute!!!! Love it!

Kimberly said...

He is absolutely adorable! I forgot I had Kyle's bee costume that would've fit him but looks like you found a cute one!

Jennifer said...

Adorable little bee. He is growing up so quick.