Tuesday, June 9, 2009

100th Post Giveaway

In honor of this, my 100th post, I thought I'd do a little giveaway. It's not much, but I thought maybe somewhere someone might like getting something free. If you are interested in my "pinky print" note cards, leave a note in the comments box. I will do a very scientific drawing on Saturday to find out who the winner is.

The prize is 4 jelly bean guys note cards with plain white envelopes and...

Photobucket

4 flower note cards with plain white envelopes.

Photobucket

I'd like to take the credit for coming up with the idea of using your fingerprints to make stationary, cards, etc. but I can't. My very talented former roommate Jennifer gave me some adorable fingerprint stationary on my mission and I've since copied the idea. Thanks Jen!

7 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm definitely interested! They're very cute cards! Hay que ser leal a tu compaƱera de cuarto favorita.... j/k :)

e.brooke said...

I love them!!

Count me in!!

Tansy said...

How cute!! My hat is in the ring!

prescottfamily said...

These are so cute!We loved the one you made for us.

Darcee said...

Debbie, thanks for the comment on my blog. . . I left a response to you in the comments section on that post.

Put me in on the card drawing! So cute!

Jennifer said...

The cards are ADORABLE!! It is fun to see what you have been up to lately. I have been soo busy the past couple months and my blogging has gone by the wayside - things have calmed and I am back to the blog world :)

Unknown said...

Haha! I love your fingerprint cards :)