Monday, October 18, 2010

"Big Beds" for All

Although the girls aren't sleeping all the way through the night regularly, I thought it was time to move them out of the bassinets and into their cribs. By doing this, it meant that Tyler had to move out of a crib and into his queen-sized bed. (Yeah, we could have borrowed a toddler bed, but we already had this mattress set--and that way we have a "spare bedroom" for visitors too.)

I figured the girls would be just fine in their transition, but I was a little apprehensive about Tyler. Would he stay on the bed? Would he fall off?

Well, so far, so good. He hasn't tried to escape (yet) and when I'm up at night I just make sure he stays in the middle of the bed.

The girls in the morning after their first night in the cribs.

Emily
Photobucket

Megan
Photobucket

Big Boy Tyler
Photobucket

1 comment:

Linde said...

Wow! Gives me hope for the transistion. Jacob just began climbing out of his crib this week. We need to get a big boy bed soon!!