In honor of this post (number 200!!!), I am having an itsy, bitsy giveaway of my "pinky print" note cards. The winner will receive 4 flower note cards with 4 white envelopes
and 4 "jelly bean guys" note cards with 4 white envelopes.
If you'd like to be entered in the drawing, leave a comment on this blog or send me a message via e-mail or Facebook. I will post the winner on Monday, Nov. 1.
10 comments:
First comment, YES! You know how much I love your pinky cards, and congrats on so many posts! We love your blog. :)
Pick me, pick me!! You are amazing, good job on blogging, I love reading your posts!! It is so fun to see everyone growing up.
Pick me, pick me!! You are amazing, good job on blogging, I love reading your posts!! It is so fun to see everyone growing up.
Pick ME! :) I can't believe how big the girls and Tyler are getting. I love reading your blog, so much fun.
Very cute cards!Congrats on #200!The girls are growing so fast, can't believe it.Thanks for updating with pics. :)
Me me! Oh me me!
I would love to as well! You are so cute! You make things so fun! :)
Heck yeah!
Oh I want the cards! And even more an excuse to drive up to get them!
I never win anything, so you don't have to pick me . . . congrats on #200!!!!!
Post a Comment