
Apparently the sand in the sand box was just too much of a temptation.
I thought this whole thing was kind of cute until it happened again this week. This time it wasn't sand, it was dirt from the flower beds. Argh!
Lately I've been spending time outside in the yard every day as I try to attack the HUGE (that's an understatement) weed patch we inherited with our new house. Sometimes the kids are out with me and sometimes they're taking naps (or the girls may or may not be camped out in their bouncers in front of a Baby Einstein DVD. Did I really just admit to that? Oh well, it only happened once cuz I really, really, REALLY needed to get some weeding done.)
Sometimes when we're all outside together, Tyler thinks that the girls need to experience dirt. So, while I'm busy pulling at weeds, he's busy bringing handfuls of dirt to the girls and throwing it on them, even though he KNOWS that there will be one upset Momma when he gets caught!
Poor Megan got the worst of it on Saturday. The dirt, mixed with her abundant drool, formed a little beard.


Mr. Dirt Thrower took the liberties to drop handfuls of dirt on his own hair too, thus making it necessary for 3 midday baths.

The girls won't ever do anything like this, right?
7 comments:
HA! That is fabulous! So cute, so funny, so normal!!!!
That is soo funny and I love the pictures!!
What a little stinker!!:) At least his sisters weren't crying!! I am sure they were just enjoying a new "flavor"!!:) So cute!!
Oh my! What great pictures you will have to show your kids when they get older!
Oh the adventures! I hope you can enjoy them! It is good you are recording them!
Too funny! That's a boy for you :) Mom said the girls are storing all of this and they will get him back some day.......
Definitely a BOY thing!
Post a Comment