Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Squealer, A Conductor and a Laughing Girl

Megan's little squeal (you might not want the volume up real loud for this one)




Tyler loves music, and Tyler loves CONDUCTING music. He will often request, "Song," while we are eating. So I put a CD on and he will conduct the music. Sometimes it's with his bare hands, but he has been known to grab whatever is closest--like a carrot stick or a fish stick--and direct the music. Sometimes objects (like a pen or chapstick) become instruments that he either blows on or moves across his shoulder like a violin bow. (You'll have to turn the volume up on this one to hear "The Ants Go Marching" in the background.)



Here Emily is laughing at my nephew Kyle. Both Emily and Megan will laugh at Tyler while he is laughing. It is so cute and it makes us all laugh. Unfortunately I'm usually always holding a baby when that happens and I haven't gotten it on video yet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute kiddos! Does Tyler watch the Little Einsteins? Leo is always conducting music on that show.

Stacy said...

How cute! I want to hear both of them laughing at the same time! I can imagine it and it makes me smile. Tyler is cute! He's going to be a talented musician some day!

Kimberly said...

SOOOOO Cute!