Monday, January 10, 2011

Videos

Here is a video of the girls' first "fight." It is so cute to watch them take the spoon away from each other.



I "caught" Tyler on video conducting a "concert." There are 3 segments.

The first is of him conducting the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on one of their Christmas DVDs. If you look you can see him pointing to the orchestra to bow, just like the real conductor does. He probably would have bowed like the real conductor did too, except that Tyler was turned around looking at me at that time. Sometimes he claps and says "Thank you so much!"

The second clip is of him dancing to the same concert.

And the last clip is of him ending a song. I wish I would have caught a little bit more before the actual end. He has the songs memorized and knows exactly when a song is going to end. No matter where he is or what he's doing, he will end the song right on beat with his hands in the air.






6 comments:

Kim said...

that is soooo cute!!! I wish my kids fought like your two cute girls... nice and peaceful

Linde said...

Those are so funny and cute!! At least there was no hair pulling by the girls. ;)

Melissa said...

That is just too cute!!:) Tyler is quite the conductor!! I love it!!

Kimberly said...

=) =) =) Let the cat fights begin! ;)

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Heart Squared said...

Loved it! The girls' first fight to the conducting of the Tabernacle Choir. Who knows, maybe he'll be there one day! :)