We figure they must have had a banner year this past year to be able to afford admission and lunch for the 1500 people expected that day. They also gave away several $500, $1000 and half-price IVF credits to those who entered the drawing.
(Although we did win $1000 credit two years ago which we were very grateful to use, we did NOT enter the drawing this year, thank you very much. We are VERY content with our 3 little miracles.)
The petting zoo had roaming goats who just butted their heads wherever they felt like it--including in strollers. Emily was amused, but Megan and Tyler were terrified of them. (Sorry about the bad exposure of Megan).
I used to have problems with Tyler staying by me when we went places, but I've found if I bring along his stroller that he'll stay right by me. We get some funny looks and comments about him pushing an empty stroller, but we do what we can to stay sane around here.
1 comment:
This is an AWESOME idea! Way to show client appreciation! I love the goats and the empty stroller. :)
Post a Comment