Monday, August 1, 2011

Some days...

are like this one (almost 2 months ago) where Tyler decided to empty his sippy cup of milk on the computer desk, the floor and the play kitchen. (Although I didn't discover the milk on the play kitchen until a few days later when I wondered what the dried glue-like stuff was all over everything.)





And some days are like this one where Emily pulled a bowl of yogurt off the table, got it all over herself, Megan, the floor and the books from the bookshelf.



And some days are like this where it SO fun to pull all the wipes out.



But some days are like this where Tyler discovers the fun of wearing Daddy's slippers.



Or when Emily gets stuck in the bar stool.



And Megan transports all of these items from the bottom of the stairs to the top--one stair at a time.



I sure do love these little ones--on both good days and "bad."

No comments: