Thursday, August 25, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma's House

(I'm a little behind again in blogging.)

We were able to go visit Darrell's family in July. We had such a great time!

One night we went to a concert in the park. We took our dinner, listened to the band play and watched a guy make HUGE bubbles for the kids to play with.









When the guy saw me trying to get a picture of Tyler chasing after the bubbles, he "made" me get a picture of a bubble with the sun. It turned out pretty cool.



The kids had a blast in the little swimming pool.







We visited Darrell's grandma-Nellie-in the care center. She loved holding the girls and singing to them. I was grateful both girls let her hold them.





The girls loved playing in their car seats. (You don't travel light when you travel with kids, that's for sure.)



The stacking "bowls" were a big hit!







The girls in their chairs



Darrell and Tyler helping do the dishes.



I love these two pictures of the girls.





Brown-eyed cutie in Grandpa's chair.



It was so fun to be with Grandpa and Grandma! We love you!

1 comment:

Linde said...

Great pictures. I love concerts in the park.

I can't belive fall is here either. When does Tyler have preschool? We are T/Th 12:30-3:00 p.m.

We are not pushing the potty training much with his arm, but plan to hit it again when his cast is off. As of now, he has ZERO interest in it, so I don't know how it is going to go. I'll pray for both you and me. :)