I hear that phrase a lot lately...and I absolutely LOVE it!
I love that this little guy is happy, healthy and so full of life.
This is what I get to look at:
jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding, and hanging at the playground.
dancing (we may or may not still be watching Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concerts this summer, plus our favorite dance-to song on my MP3 player is Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, well--actually it's Glee's version of the song that I downloaded for free from freegal.)
singing (the ABC song, and his favorite songs from Popcorn Bopping-- "Pollow the Propet" (Follow the Prophet) and "Pillow! Pillow!" (Hello! Hello!)
talking (He's speaking so much now.)
reading (He loves his Clifford the Big Red Dog Dictionary and In a People House.)
hugging (He'll say, "Oh, give hugs" as he gives one of us a hug.)
I hope he wants me to look at him for a long time to come!
1 comment:
That is so cute! This is such a fun age and they are between being a big boy and still cuddling with mom. Gotta love that!!
Post a Comment