I was able to be a chaperone for the junior high to go to the Capitol Theater to see the opera "The Marriage of Figaro." It was so good. Emily stayed home sick, but Megan and her friends enjoyed it.
We purchased $25 tickets on a flash sale to attend a BYU Men's basketball game. The seats were up in the nosebleed section, but it was still fun. We stopped at JDawgs for dinner beforehand. We had to get Cougar Tails (really long maple bars) while we were there.
One of my sweet student's family always gives me the nicest gifts. This one was full of green/lucky things for St. Patrick's Day.
Megan's junior high dance company performed at the Hunter High School's drill team review.
Megan and her new glasses. She was so surprised how well she could see now.
Darrell and I celebrated our 19th anniversary by doing an endowment session at the Jordan River Temple and then going to Olive Garden. We each got the Tour of Italy and shared a chocolate lasagna.
Our St. Patrick's Day meal-green mashed potatoes, Kool-Aid and veggies with a rainbow cake for dessert.
I used to be really good about posting birthday greetings on this blog. We still do a picture and send it with handmade cards. Happy Birthday to my mom!
Happy Birthday Darrell!
I love when our daffodils bloom!
We had Derek and his family over for dinner. We had a little Easter egg hunt too.
Mom and Dad came down to watch Emily and Megan participate in Matheson Junior High's production of "Finding Nemo Jr." Emily played several characters-fish, seagull, and turtle. Megan was a dancing scuba mask.
We went to Culver's afterwards and Megan stacked the cups super high.
I had a chance to be a chaperone again to accompany the dance company and classes to the Capitol Theater to see the ballet Beauty and the Beast. Emily, Megan and I went.
The Easter bunny came to our house a little early since we were heading to Montana for Easter.
Silly Kitty sitting in the box.
No comments:
Post a Comment