Tuesday, July 29, 2008

California Fun

We just got back from spending some time with Darrell's family in California. It was such a fun, relaxing vacation. Here are some of the highlights.

First, a few introductions were in store:

Aunt Brenda

Photobucket

Uncle Steve

Photobucket

Cousin Jeffrey

Photobucket

Cousin David

Photobucket

Great Grandma Nellie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting reacquainted with Grandma and Grandpa

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma and Grandpa babysat Tyler while Darrell and I went to the Newport Beach Temple.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After returning from the temple along the Pacific Coast Highway, we stopped to eat at In-N-Out. I have been to California several times, but I had never eaten at one. It was yummy!!

Photobucket

One night we went out to eat at Domenico's, where Jeffrey works. The soup, salad and pizza were DE-LISH! Tyler sat up to the table, taking everything in with his big eyes until he fell asleep.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Four Generations

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were all together, except for Matthew--Brenda and Steve's son--who is in the Coast Guard. We missed him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Aw those pictures are priceless! He is SOOOOOOOO cute I can hardly stand it!

I bet everyone enjoyed him so much. Looks like even those cousins did ;)! Glad you had a great time and could go and glad you are back to posting pics of that precious little man!

Janell said...

Looks like so much fun (gotta love in n out!) Love the pictures - what a cutie pie!!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, great family photos.
I am glad you got to experience In-n-Out burgers! That is one thing Paris and I miss terribly about CA. We used to eat there weekly! MMMMMMMMMM. I love Tyler's bright eyes at the restaurant - too cute!

Derek said...

I don't know how In N' Out can be so popular with a menu of two things: hamburger...cheeseburger. And to make sure they aren't like other fast food restaurants they throw in some fries. And a drink or a shake.

debbie said...

Derek--Now that's funny! Oh, but you're wrong--they have 3 things--hamburger,cheeseburger and double burger. Can't forget the double burger!