Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Could Get Used to This!!!!

Photobucket

Last night Darrell put a sleeping Tyler in his crib at 9:15 p.m. Tyler didn't make a peep until almost 7:00 a.m. this morning. That's a good 9 1/2 hours of sleep!!! The down side was that he didn't sleep much during the day yesterday so I had to be the constant "entertainer," which is a little exhausting in itself. I'd like to think the sleeping-through-the-night thing is permanent, but I seriously doubt it.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Debbie, thanks for your comment on my blog. O.k., seriously Tyler does have the most amazing eyes for such a little guy. This is one of those cases where it's not just because you're his mom that you think he's beautiful! Congrats on being a mom. I'm so happy for you guys.

Janell said...

How sweet is this!!!!! What a darling baby! Sure hope you get to get used to long night time hours of sleep!

Stacy said...

He is SO cute! I love how big his eyes are! It's like he's taking everything in. They grow up too fast!

Kimberly said...

My offer still stands to swap kids. I mean, don't you want a little Olivia who randomly stays up for 1-3 hours in the middle of the night and/or wakes up before 5:00 kicking the wall?? Come on......just for a little while?

He is TOO sweet!

debbie said...

Kimbo--Umm, I think I'll pass on the offer for right now, although I'll take Olivia anytime between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. =0)

Kimberly said...

Did I mention that Olivia comes with a package deal named Kyle and Aubrey? Three for the price of ONE! Deal of a century I tell ya!

debbie said...

Allrighty--you're on! Let's arrange for it about the time Tyler is teething and has to get shots. It would bring back all kinds of good memories for you!

Kimberly said...

LOL--okay, okay. I am at the end of teething and no more shots for a long while so ya got me there! Those are truly NOT my favorite times! Thanks for the reminder to appreciate what I have! LOL! Although I still want a switch for nights! =)

Katie and Dennis said...

Tyler is SO sweet! Thanks for sharing the pictures of him. Welcome to blogging! It is so fun! I am excited that I get to see your little guy grow up via cyberspace. Isn't it awesome?!