Friday, July 18, 2008

Out With the Old--In With the New

Photobucket

A couple days ago I put away most of Tyler's 0-3 month clothes and pulled out the 3-6 month clothes. Shown above are almost 2 drawer-fuls of "new" clothes stacked up on the floor. Some of them were given to Tyler and others my sister Kimberly is letting us borrow. Nevertheless, it's just so exciting to have so many new options. It ALMOST (but not quite) makes me want Tyler to barf or pee on what he's wearing so I can have him try on ANOTHER outfit. It made me think about how great it would be if I got a whole new set of clothes every 2-3 months. Yeah right--nice wishing! Technically, I'd have a "new" wardrobe if I could ever get back into my pre-maternity clothes. Maybe someday....

Before putting away his 0-3 month clothes I wanted to get a picture of this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Darrell's mom gave Tyler this adorable teddy bear. I wanted to take a picture of Tyler and the bear being "twins."

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I LOVED when we got to move onto the next size cuz I was always so excited to get to use "new" clothes! Although I think putting away the 0-3 months was the hardest because I realized I didn't have a newborn anymore!

LOVE the baby and bear pics! SO cute!

Janell said...

so cute!!! I find it sad to put away the small sizes as my babies get to be not so little any more - but new clothes are exciting too!!

Tansy said...

That is the most adorable picture of him with the bear!!!

Madawyh said...

Your little guy is adorable - those eyes are stunning and will grab many hearts!

And the saga of outgrowing clothes has begun... I am so overwhelmed by the constant growing out of clothes - it's never ending!

Keep writing!

e.brooke said...

That is one of the cutest baby photos I have seen! Look at how perfect his face and smile are! I absolutely love your blog!!! I had heard that you had one and it somehow didn't register until I was reading Kimberly's blog for an update...I am so glad that you guys have a blog!!! I love your pictures!!!