Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary

to my dear, sweet husband Darrell! Wow! Those five years have flown by!

Here are two candid photos that the photographer's assistant got. I think the look on my face says it all. What a beautiful day it was! I love you, Darrell!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You look so pretty!

Janell said...

happy anniversary! The look on your face is great - bliss! Congrats! And I am sooooooooo happy for your growing family!

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary!! I had been thinking about your anniversary since the beginning of March and wanted to make sure I remembered to send you a message on the day.....and then the day came and went and I forgot to send a message. Hope it was a great day!

My Heart Squared said...

Oooh, you are so beautiful.

Stacy said...

I am going back and looking at all of your old posts that I haven't read because I haven't blogged. You are SO beautiful! I love these pictures!