Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Move Over Baby Einstein

Tyler has a new favorite DVD. It's Lassie

Photobucket

We got this DVD for Christmas one year before Tyler was born. We watched it and placed it on the shelf. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when Tyler discovered the movie because it has a "doggy" on it. I put the DVD on and was surprised at how much Tyler watched. He loves watching for any dog to show up.

One day he brought it to me to put on. I assumed he'd prefer to watch his usual favorites, so I put on a Baby Einstein movie instead. Well, he let me know that he did NOT want to watch that, so out came the Baby Einstein movie and in went Lassie.

Photobucket
Needless to say, Lassie usually gets watched at least once a day at our house. Tyler has yet to sit through the WHOLE feature-length movie, but he does watch it for quite a while.

Sometimes he'll go upstairs to get his blanket.

Photobucket

Then he'll jump up on the couch with his blankie and watch or sometimes he'll get his trucks and cars out and play with them while "watching."

Photobucket

P.S. Lest we think Tyler is through with Baby Einstein movies, Darrell brought home a new one last week and it is rivaling Lassie for some screen time.

2 comments:

e.brooke said...

Have it, love it! Good taste Buddy!

Katie and Dennis said...

How cute! I love it when little ones get their blankies and settle down for some movie time!