Sunday, March 7, 2010

See! It's True...

they're twins! (Hee! Hee!)

Photobucket
Baby "A"

Photobucket
Baby "B"

I think ALL ultrasound pictures look alike--kind of a little "alien-ish." But nevertheless, here you have it--"matching" pictures of the twins "looking" at the "camera."

I went in for my 24-week ultrasound this week and we were pleased to find out everything still looks good. Since I fit into the "high risk pregnancy" category, I will have more scheduled ultrasounds than I would if I was carrying just one baby.

One baby weighs 1 lb. 8 oz. and the other weighs 1 lb. 9 oz. Modern medicine and technology are amazing!

3 comments:

Tansy said...

They look just like you! :) How fun to get to see them. Hooray for modern technology.

Kimberly said...

Yay! How fun!

My Heart Squared said...

I am so SUPER jealous that you are having twins! Seriously! And by the way, you look GREAT!