Monday, October 6, 2008

Accidentally

A couple weeks ago I accidentally discovered that our digital camera can also take videos. [Note to self: Read (and figure out) owner's manual next time.] I was trying to take a picture of Tyler sucking his thumb, but the darn thing wouldn't click. All I could see was a red REC in the display window. Well, it didn't take me too long to figure out what that meant. I was so excited!

I do have a video camera, but it is a dinosaur--I bought it 10 years ago for like $500-$1000 (I can't remember exactly how much) so I could take it on my trip to Spain. Although it was "all that and more" 10 years ago, it isn't quite up to date with today's technology.

Photobucket

So my accidental discovery is now turning into some clips for my blog.

Here is my accidental discovery caught on tape.



Here is me trying it again after I realized what I was doing.



Tyler is ticklish (sometimes) and laughs when I say "Boo" (sometimes).



Darrell's mom and grandma sent Tyler 2 packages last week. Tyler's favorite part was playing with the tissue paper. Unfortunately I video-ed him right at the end when he was getting a little tired. The video doesn't show the tissue paper stuck to his slobber-drenched cheek. It was so cute while it lasted.

4 comments:

Katie and Dennis said...

Okay, I'm smiling! Those videos are just adorable! He is at such a cute stage (then again there is no such thing as *not* cute with a baby.)

I like your pellet stove. I have been thinking about adding one to our house when it is enlarged. It is a wonderful feeling to be prepared! Good job!

Janell said...

Tyler is seriously just so cute!

Kimberly said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute is my nephew! LOVE the videos. Need to figure out that feature of mine.

Derek said...

I thought people were supposed to cry or be afraid when other say "boo". I mean, aren't we supposed to hide around dark corners and jump out at others while saying boo? Happy Halloween!