
After some effort to get his head to turn to the left, I finally took him to the chiropractor when he was 5 weeks old. The chiropractor adjusted him and had me start doing neck exercises with Tyler. Tyler HATED the exercises and I dreaded doing them with him, but we persevered.
Today we went to the chiropractor for the last time and got the good news that there's no trace of any problem!!!!
In hindsight I'm grateful for all of the one-on-one time I had with Tyler as we wrestled through those exercises. I'd intersperse the stretches with lots of songs, kisses and "Pat-a-Cake" type games. I wouldn't have had it any other way.
So in the end...
Torticollis=Lots of love
2 comments:
WOOT WOOT Way to go Tyler on being done with your exercises! Here's to many years with your head on straight! =) Okay, okay....that was lame!
Oops I am on Brooke's computer and that post was actually from me (Kimberly).
Post a Comment