Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged

I think I've been tagged. I say think because my friend Stacy tagged four people at the end of her last blog entry and one of those people was "Debbie." But what if she means another Debbie? Oh well. I think it's a great subject to write about so I'll continue the tag here.

5 Things I Love About My Kids (OK, in my case it's just "Kid")

1. I love that Tyler makes Darrell and me be better people. He started influencing us even before he was born. We felt the greatness of his spirit while he was just "Wee One" and we tried to be better to each other.

2. I love Tyler's smile. In the mornings I go in to his bedroom while he's just laying in his crib and I'll say, "Is that my sweet boy Tyler?" and even if his head is turned away from me, he'll smile.

3. I love that he brings joy to so many others. No matter where I am around town, people who see him will tell me how cute/beautiful he is. And then he usually smiles at them. They just love it!

4. I love that he's getting bigger and learning so many new things. I can't wait to see what his personality will be and what kinds of things he'll like as he grows up.

5. I love that he gets so excited sometimes (although I haven't figured out exactly why) and just moves his little legs and arms so fast. It's almost likes he's cheering or saying hi to a sibling who is yet to come down to earth. I'm sure they were best buds in Heaven and can't wait to be together again.

So, if any of you feel like continuing this tag, go ahead and do it. Let us know what you love about your kids.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I did mean you!!!! You have the sweetest posts!!!