Monday, October 27, 2008

Some thoughts from Sunday

As you know, I've been following Stephanie Nielsen's story. I read this article that was just published in an Arizona newspaper, and it made me cry, but in a good way.



And this experience made my heart so full of love and gratitude:

A lady came up to me after church yesterday to comment on how cute Tyler is and how big he's getting. Then she said, "I see your husband with Tyler and you can just tell he loves Tyler SOOOO much!"

And she's right. I love how much Darrell loves Tyler. And I love that other people can see that love too. It does my heart good to know that Tyler has a dad who thinks the world of him.

Before we got married, I was pretty sure Darrell would be a great dad, but now there's no doubt whatsoever.

Photobucket

No comments: